Dr. Sarwar Jahan Abbasi
Dr. Syed Anwar Ali Zaidi
Dr. Najeeb Alam Khan
Mr. Mushtaq Ahmed
Mr. Muhammad Javed Ansari
Mr. Waseem Ahmed Khan
Dr. Syeda Sadia Zia
Mr. Waseem Ahmad Ansari
Ms. Saba Naz
Mr. Tanveer Ahmed Siddiqi
Dr. Muhammad Imtiaz
Dr. Syed Inayatullah
Dr. Khurram Kamran
Dr. Asif Raza Khan
Dr. Saqib ur Rehman
Dr. Fozia Hanif
Dr. Syed Ahmad Hassan
Mr. Muhammad Ayaz
Mr. Asif Iqbal
Ms. Asma Rani
Ms. Hafsa Athar Jafree
Ms. Hina Zaheer
Ms. Noor Fatima Siddiqui
Mr. Muhammad Usman Qureshi
Ms. Samira Sahar Jamil
Ms. Sumayyah Saadi
Mr. Ateeq Razzak
Ms. Samreen Ahmad
Ms. Aghzia Akram
Mr. Salman Safdar
Ms. Mehwish Shafi Khan
Ms. Wajiha Riaz
Professor Dr. Sarwar Jahan Abbasi
- Professor Dr. S. J. Abbasi is a noted and eminent Mathematician. Dr. Abbasi is pioneer of Matrix Near Rings. Professor J.D.P.Meldrum, University of Edinburg, UK , commented on her outstanding research work as; “She made very significant contribution to the theory of Near Rings. Her work has opened up new lines of inquiry in the field of Algebra”.
- Prof. Gunter pilz, University of Linz, Austria, Prof. Winfield Mueller, University of Klagenfurt, Austria and Department of Mathematics, University of St. Andrews, UK invited her to deliver lectures on Matrix Near Rings.
- UNESCO awarded her ROSTSCA YOUNG SCIENTISTS AWARD 1990 , in recognition of the outstanding contribution in the field of Mathematics.
- International Mathematical Union, European Mathematical Association and ICTP Italy selected her as National Organizer of 5th World Conference on 21st Century Mathematics, Feb. 15-19, 2011, GC University, Lahore and published group photograph of organizers in Oberwolfach, Germany Photo Collection (http://owpdb.mfo.de/detail/photo).
- She organized the First National Conference on Mathematics, 22 March 2010 and Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Department of Mathematics. (report published in KU News letter, photo attached and can be viewed on Department’s website www.domsku.com).
- IBC (International Biographical Centre) Cambridge, England published her biography in the Leading Scientists of the World 2010.
- ABI (American Biographical Institute, Inc.) North Carolina USA published her biography in the Seventh Edition of The INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORY OF DISTINGUISHED LEADERSHIP released in 1997.
- Dr. Abbasi has several international and national publications. She represented Pakistan in many conferences in Scotland, Britain, Australia, Italy, Canada and Russia, and attended Advance Courses on Mathematical Biology(Canada). PDE (France) and Algebraic Geometry (Italy).
- Dr. Sarwar Jahan Abbasi completed her Graduation with distinction of First Class Third Position and obtained her Masters’ degree in Applied Mathematics with the honor of standing First Class First in the Faculty of Arts, University of Karachi, Karachi.
- She got her Ph.D. in Algebra from University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, under the Merit Scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- She won the Postdoctoral Fellowship Award of The Abdus-Salam International for theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy. She was the First Post-doctorate Fellow in Mathematics from Pakistan.
Dr. Syed Anwer Ali Zaidi
Dr. Syed Anwer Ali Zaidi received his M.Phil degree in 1990 from University of Karachi, and recently he has awarded Ph.D. degree in the field of Fluid Dynamics (Navier Stoke Equations) from University of Karachi.
Areas of Working: Numerical Analysis, Fluid Dynamics, Projective Geometry
Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad M. Phil.
Areas of working: Methods of Mathematical Physics, Integral Equation, Study of Space Time
Mr. Muhammad Javed Asari M.Phil
Areas of working: Electromagnetic Theory, Differential Equations
Mr. Wasim Ahmad Khan M.Phil
Areas of working: Calculus, Differential Equation
Dr. Syeda Sadia Zia M.Phil. PhD
Areas of working: Algebra, Numerical Analysis
Mr. Wasim Ahmad Ansari M.Sc.
Area of working: Linear Algebra
Dr. Khuram Kamran M.Sc. PhD
Areas of working: Numerical Computation, Fluid Dynamics
Ms. Saba Naz M.Sc.
Area of working: Differential Geometry
Dr. Muhammad Imtiaz M.Phil PhD
Area of working: Numerical Computation
Dr. Syed Inayatullah M.Phil PhD
Area of working: Numerical Computation
Dr. Najeeb Alam Khan M.Sc PhD
Areas of working: Applied Numerical Analysis, Mathematical Statistics, Differential Equation
Dr. Asif Raza Khan M.Sc. PhD
Areas of working: Measure Theory, Mathematical Analysis