- To inculcate habits of creative thinking, critical analysis and rigorousness, so that the students start enjoying mathematics.
- To make the student appreciate the uniqueness of mathematics as tool of the tools, having the power of generalization and the power of application.
- To develop ability in students to formulate a problem using the language of mathematics.
- To equip students with the tools required and the mathematical techniques applied in the industrial, the business, the financial and the health-care organizations.
- To propose mathematical solutions to indigenous problems arising in the industrial, the business, the financial and the health-care sectors.
- To strengthen academia-professional-world bonding by tailoring the courses and the trainings offered according to needs of the end-user.