MBA (AFTER HONORS) FOR THREE YEARS BBA (HONORS) – 1 YEAR PROGRAM
The MBA (After Honors) Program for Three Years BBA (Honors) students will consist of two semesters in 1 year with 6 courses in each semester. Thus, there will be 12 courses. Total credit points will be (12x3) = 36.
MBA (MORNING) – 2 YEARS PROGRAM
The MBA (Morning) Program for graduates will consist of four semesters in 2 years with six courses in each semester. Thus, there will be 24 courses. Total credit points will be (24x3) = 72.
MBA (EVENING) – 3 YEARS PROGRAM
The MBA (Evening) Program for graduates will consist of six semesters in 3 years with four courses in each semester. Thus, there will be 24 courses. Total credit points will be (24x3) = 72.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO MBA (MORNING) – 2 YEARS PROGRAM & MBA (EVENING) – 3 YEARS PROGRAM
Admissions shall be open to those students who have successfully completed their graduation in any field (Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, and Medicine) with at least second division marks (50 per cent) from any recognized University.
AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF FORM
- Powder Photocopy of National Identity Card.
- Powder Photocopies of mark sheets of graduation examinations, Intermediate Examination, and a powder copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Students, who have passed their requisite examinations from Private and Foreign Universities and Foreign Boards are required to obtain equivalence certificate from Karachi University.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE NAME APPEAR IN THE ADMISSION MERIT LIST
Candidates whose names appear in the admission list will have to complete all formalities for admission within the stipulated time, otherwise their admission will lapse.
The following documents are to be submitted for completion of admission:
- The original marks sheets of the last examination (Non returnable).
- Character certificate from the head of the institution last attended. For external candidates a character certificate from any gazetted officer (non returnable).
- The National Identity Card of the Candidate, or in case candidate is below 18 years father’s/mother’s identity card with ‘B’ Form and their photocopies (the original will be returned after verification).
- The original certificate of Matric/H.S.C/ A / O Level, and an attested copy of the same. (The original documents will be returned).
- 10 recent passport size photographs.
- Affidavit by Oath Commissioner on Judicial paper (sample is given in this booklet).
- Original & Photocopy of Certificate of Hifz-e-Quran (only for Honors). The original will be returned after verification.
- Payment of prescribed fee.
After completion of the above formalities, the candidate will have to fill in an enrolment form. Under the University rules his/her admission will not be deemed complete until he/she receives his/her enrolment card.
All admissions to BS Program and MBA two-year course of study are provisional, and subject to verification of documents. Admissions obtained through forged documents or incorrect statements shall be cancelled.